|User since||Sept. 17, 2011|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Many thanks for migrating addon to WebExtensions and making it compatible with Fx57+ :-). Do you think it is possible with current WE API to handle also bookmarks (for example in bookmarks toolbar)?
**Edit: I didn't delete (at least intentionally) my previous review with your answer - it was automatically removed by AMO when I posted this one...
Great addon, but doesn't work with Fx 57+ :( Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I hope it can be rewritten as WebExtension - because I am so used to it, that now I can barely imagine browsing net without information provided by this addon.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (2.7).
Sign, please Rated 4 out of 5 stars
This addon worked fine in Fx 47.0.1 (after increasing maxVersion in install.rdf and disabling xpinstall.signatures.required). So probably it will work in Fx 48, too.
Will it get signed?
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
If someone wants to use non-alphanumeric hotkeys - for example: CTRL+[ and CTRL+] - it can be done by modifying extension's settings through about:config page (extensions.foxinput.*).
Or with keyconfig add-on, but it's not signed yet.
Workaround for Fx 20+ (or 15+?) Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Before we get update from tdebaets, it is still possible to use this addon by making Firefox to use old download manager UI. Just switch: browser.download.useToolkitUI to true @ about:config page.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.5.1-signed).
Problem with Polish localization Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I can't find any contact info, so I will report bug here. JSView stopped working for Polish users (only JSView Options dialog seems to work). When I was looking for a cause of it, I noticed, that inside chrome/jsview.jar archive, in locale folder there are two different folders with Polish translations ("pl-PL" - listed in chrome.manifest & install.rdf, but older and not working, and "pl" - newer, but not specified in chrome.manifest & install.rdf so not used). To fix the problem I just replaced files in "pl-PL" folder with those from "pl" - but editing path in chrome.manifest & install.rdf files should also solve the problem.
Nevertheless, it's great addon and I'm still using it (since Fx 1.5 or 2.0).