|User since||March 29, 2013|
|Number of add-ons developed||4 themes|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
In a little more detail...
I just wanted to try making and using some Personas :)
Themes I've created
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Good Addon. Not sure if the means of always closing tabs when switching groups is a generall problem with firefox 54+. Ofc it would be nice if they could stay opened. Let's see how it goes in time.
One other bug is, when I close the browser and reopen it: the tabs from my session reopen without a problem (they are not lost) BUT they are in no group anymore. Would be nice if the addon recognizes this was the old group and uses it. Workaround (and general nice feature) would be: when you right click tabs you can move them to group, so having a second option, when clicking on a tab to "Move all open tabs to group ..." would help a lot :) so I at least dont have to click on every single Tab of a window. Good work so far!
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Five stars for this coming back on new Firefox. I donated when they announced Firefox 57. I'm really looking forward to the finished version! Closed Tabs list, Open Tabs next to current, multi-row tabs (I'm so sick of scrolling!) and much more! Donate to support this great developer and the comeback of an immensely useful addon!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.0.1.1802021beta).
Rated 3 out of 5 stars
Does its job, but its not very user friendly, since it doesnt show the actual Tab Name before loading (it adds just a text before the url, so I guess firefox cant read and preview the tab title anymore) Would be nice to see the Tab Name, else it's useless, since I blindly have to load the tabs, till I find the one I actually need. :P
Rated 3 out of 5 stars
I didn't know the old Add-On so I can just comment on this one. I like the idea, but it still has some bugs that need improvement. As stated by someone else:
- clicking the icon does only recreate new tabs instead of supposed ones.
- When I save a Layout and check "Save Tabs" its doesn't save them actually. In the list it only says the name, the windows but it doesnt show amount of tabs (theres nothing saved)
- the scroll sync doesnt seem to work reliably..
- as ppl mentioned for the older version, having multiple tabs in the same window would be nice, but maybe not possible with new Firefox, so windows is fine with me, since I can just "show" and "hide" them anytime.
- would also appreciate being able to save multible tabs in the Tile Windows. Maybe it's supposed to be included in the "Save Tabs" feature which unfortunately doesnt seem to work.