Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||April 2, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Below is MacOSX Theme updated and working for FireFox 14+
To use the downloaded file, just drag and drop to FireFox....This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.8).
Version 3 for FF3 here:
Version 3 for FF 3 here:
Download this skin with right click-save target as.... ,open it with winrar/winzip, extract install.rdf, edit with notepad 3.0
save it, suprascript in the archive, and install it manually - drag and drop . Works like charm for me.
For FireFox 3 :
Well, here's a working method.
- Download the .xpi file.
- rename from .xpi to .zip
- Open the file in Winzip.
- In winzip, of the file "install.rdf"
- Change the maxVersion part from 2.0.0.* ...to... 3.0.0.*
- Accept Winzip asking to update the archive.
- Exit Winzip, and rename the .zip to .xpi
- Drag&Drop the file into FF3.
For me it's fully working metod.