To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||June 27, 2012|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
It's fairly easy to get this working with FF13.
- Go to http://code.google.com/p/evoluspencil/downloads/list and download Pencil-1.3-4-fx.xpi
- It's a zip file, so rename it with a .zip extension and unzip it
- Edit the file application.ini and change the value of MaxVersion to something like 13.* (or a higher number to avoid it being deactivated by an update)
- Save the file, and zip up all the files. Then rename the .zip to .xpi
- Drag and drop the .xpi file onto FF. It'll install as normal, then when you restart Pencil will be installed.
It appears to work OK as far as I can see, but of course YMMV.