To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||May 21, 2012|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Very cool! It feels strange, but I like it a lot. It's a shame I cannot move my Actual Windows Manager button to the bottom with it. Looks like a job for AutoHotkey.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.1.2).
I don't get it this add-on should have way more users. You should make more buttons or a user made database like the custom buttons add-on.
This add-on is a must have you can use it for searching anything on any site. I use it for multiple gaming wikis, forums, social networks, search engines, and video sites.
This is by far the best menu editor for Firefox. Not only that, but it's extremely easy to use. This would be awesome as a windows context menu editor. There are plenty of good ones around, but none compare with this.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.16).
I love you! It actually makes firebug worth using to create userstyles over Top Style and Stylizer. Well at least for simple page coloring.
Thanks for the great add-on! It's simple, fast, and it works perfect.
Works as advertised, very useful now I can delete my dummy AutoHotkey hotmail redirect file. :)
This add-on is one of my favorites, in fact it's so good Reddit should hire you.
Every single feature is flawless.
Extremely easy, also other dude check your sidebar.
Awesome! Very handy for quick site info without having to dig it up manually! The only thing I don't like is the tracking option as opt out, it should be opt in.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (3.0.11).
Well the Add-On itself I love it one of my favs.
1. A option to show renaming mask results under the mask names based on the current file or even a tool tip while hovering.
2. No confirm when closing a completely blank DTA window.
This is good however be careful.
1. Attacks hitting large numbers are zero day meaning nothing will save you. How could it? You cannot patch a exploit or warn people when you don't even know it exist.
2. Drive by attacks use advertising companies meaning it won't even be on the site every time which makes it harder to find.
3. Don't think every site on their list is bulletproof because they're not, so surf safe and practice good security.
1. Use password management with multi factor sign in and always generate the maximum for passwords. "If they allow 20 I use 20 if it's 60 I use 60 if It's 9000 I go IT'S OVER 9000" Preferably a phone with no access to your wifi. Newer attacks don't just hit one OS they'll hit Windows, Mac, routers, smart tv's, DVR, XBox, smartphones, and well you get the point if you can connect it they'll attack it.
2. Use virtual environments for browsing like VMware or Virtualbox if you want free or even Sandboxie it's free as well with no need for a VM.
3. Use add ons like this with your AV to protect against older attacks.
4. Good OS backup management.
5. Lucky Rabbits Foot!
It seems a little bloated, but it does work alright. It's not as good as FlashGot but it's decent. FG has no issues with YouTube period. If this didn't I'd say they were about even on function abilities.
If you're looking for advanced flash downloading I'd suggest UltraGet which works very well even on some encrypted streams.
If you know what you're doing I suggest Nirsoft flash cache download which lets you bypass any video protection. Good for sites that split videos into thousands of parts usually premium services.
One of my favorite add-ons! It's 3AM and you have your beer goggles on, you've returned with your perfect 10! Now it's 3:02AM and you're in the mood to surf but beer goggles cannot fix your typing. :( Fear not because this will turn your 3* typing skill into a 10.
You should go go for a style like Location Bar Enhancer with a breadcrumb url layout. This does not really compete with it, but it could very easily.
Nice! You guys should do it like I do with AutoHotkey.
CTRL + V once
CTRL + V twice within 175ms
= Paste + Enter
I've used this before, however, I suggest Greasemonkey many of the user scripts are updated often and offer access to far more sites. Plus, they're easier to edit since you don't have to go into the xpi or the extracted folder depending on the extension.
My suggestion to SS would be a setup like Autopager allowing users to submit custom settings for any site allowing other users to detect those settings and use them themselves. Not only does that save time from the request, but it eliminates the need to even add new sites since the users will be doing it for you. I've added at least 500 sites to AP from forums to blogs and even sites that did not need it. Offer a way to add new pages easy then offer Regular Expression for advanced options so power users can add sites that might not be so easy to add.
If you guys did that this add-on would be truly kick ass, actually more, but I've censored myself. ;)
You sir kick ass! Awesome add-on!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.4).
Very nice! There is not much I can really say the name says it all already.
Try installing it on a clean Firefox profile with no add-ons except UI Fixer if it works you'll know one of your add-ons is conflicting with it. If so it's just a matter of checking them one by one.
Press your windows key.
In the search box type " run " and press enter.
Paste this " firefox.exe -p " and hit enter no quotes.
Works great but would it be possible to actually preload the profile first to make it look almost seamless?
Maybe altering the one window mode then running it hidden until loaded then set it back.
Either way the add-on is great def worth trying if you change profiles a lot.
If you're having context menu issues with the sidebar do the following.
1. Disable the sidebar.
2. Uninstall your current version of UpdateBookmark
3. Go download the unsupported version "right click > save link as"
4. Open it in WinRAR whatever you're using.
5. Double click the file named install.rdf
6. Line 8 em:maxVersion="YOUR FF VERSION" />
7. Save the file and WinRAR will prompt you to update the file inside. "Click Yes"
8. Go back to your FireFox add-on tab and click the gear and choose "Install Add-on From File..."
9. Install UpdateBookmark again, but don't click restart yet.
10. Re-enable your sidebar then restart unless you want to do it twice lol.