|User since||March 16, 2012|
|Number of add-ons developed||1 add-on|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Rated 5 out of 5 stars|
Add-ons I've created
Unread Count Requires Restart
Maintains a file in the profile root directory with counts for unread messages per account. Useful for display in generic status bar, e.g.: taffybar, xmobar, dzen2, etc
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following:
annotations gone on linux! also, LGPL? Rated 5 out of 5 stars
1) annotations are removed!
2) descriptions are expanded!
3) resolution options work!
4) simple, clean UI
5) updates to addon take effect on page reload or opening a new tab etc
1) addon page says its LGPLv3 licensed, but it doesnt include any mention of the license in the XPI. would you please consider adding a 'COPYING' file or clarifying the license in bootstrap.js, etc?
2) homepage link doesnt take you to anything useful for this addon, afaict. if a source repository exists, could you add a link for that?
3) 'Annotations ' checkbox in youtube remains checked, even though annotations dont actually show up if you have the 'Turn off annotations ' checkbox in the addon checked. i personally dont care about this, but this is probably why some people report the feature not working at all.
4) same goes for resolution, when the chosen resolution is above the maximum. the correct resolution seems like its chosen, but the option in youtube is actually empty. if you explicitly pick '1080p', and the video has '1080p', then it shows up as '1080p', but if you select 'Highest resolution' or '1440p', the video plays in '1080p' but the option is blank.
5) EDIT: ok, so you CANNOT switch the video quality in individual videos. if you do, the video reloads like its going to switch quality, then reloads the same quality, and displays the WRONG quality. you can quickly tell which quality is really playing by clicking on that quality in the dropdown on youtube's selector. if the video is playing in 720p, and you click on '720p', the video will not reload, but if you click on '360p' the video will reload. if you do the same things again, the same things happens, since '720p' is still what is playing, despite the fact that the dropdown says '360p'.
this is not necessarily a problem, as long as you always just want the highest quality and dont share your computer with anyone who doesnt know how the addon works. (this is not true for me, but i can just change it in the addon instead of in the youtube ui)
iceweasel 44 on linux 4.5.0 (wm=xmonad, no desktop environment)
addon version 44.2
tabs broken Rated 2 out of 5 stars
firefox 10.0.2, ubuntu 11.10
this addon works great, but totally breaks tabbing, making it useless.
folks need to know somehow or other. just because we know WHY its broken, doesnt mean its not broken.
bobdawg had his chance to test it in alpha and mark it as incompatible.
its up to the developer to test addons with the latest version.