|User since||November 28, 2011|
|Number of add-ons developed||1 add-on|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
In a little more detail...
Add-ons I've created
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
I would want to extend it... Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Hi There, first up an excellent extension and does many things that I want to implement in my dad's kiosk. Except that I would want to add a couple of more features.
* This extension still allows navigating away from browser using Alt+Tab, the idea is to prevent any user activity until in secure-mode. That means removing Alt+Tab and Ctrl+Home and windows key.
* Preventing closing the window with Alt+F4, I would want that a user can only close the window by pressing logout button on my page. That means window closes only after a voluntary successful logout.
* Disabling Windows key as well
* Disabling Ctrl+Esc
* Disabling any other feature that allows navigating away from the window.
* Having all these features in chrome.
Can you suggest me how can I implement these changes and port this application in chrome.