To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||May 6, 2011|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
This was the only plugin holding me back from using the new firefox 10 version (by the end of 2012 we'll probably be on version firefox 300.00!). So to cut a long story short, I installed another browser having found dust me selectors for opera. I don't use dust me selectors as often so I can switch between the two. So if your waiting for an update before diving in to firefox 10 you may want to do what I did.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (2.2).
I got this to work by..
1) Clicking on the install development version
2) Right click on 'add to firefox'
3) Select 'save link as'
4) Choose a folder on your disk to save the cacheviewer-0.7b-fx.xpi file
5) Download 7zip and install if you dont have it.
6) In windows explorer locate the .xpi file you download, right click it and select 7zip-extract to "cacheviewer-0.7b-fx\"
7) Navigate to the folder open install.rdf using notepad and then find the following
change the 4.0b9pre to 4.01 so it becomes
Save the file.
8) Using explorer within the folder itself select all the folder contents , then right click on your mouse , select 7zip- Add to
This should create the file above, finally rename the .zip to .xpi then right click on the file and select open with firefox.