Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||April 15, 2011|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
This is only useful to me if i can put this add on in the app bundle like others to make a global add on work. Sadly this doesn't work.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.4.11). This user has 2 previous reviews of this add-on.
Still not working even after pdf.js 0.2.168 update what so ever showing blank page
doesn't work for me at all! back to colesbury pdf and 32 bit!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.1.0).
I always use this and i have scripts which can set mac apps to 32 bit by default. This is the easiest way for you to get it working in 7.*
1. Download it. Do it in Safari and right click save and download the xpi.
2. Rename the xpi to end in .zip
3. Unzip the file by double clicking
4. Go inside the unzipped file and locate the Install.rdf
5. Open Instaff.rdf in Text Edit and change the Max version to 7.*.* and save it.
6. Copy the folder and put it here (this is the global extensions place meaning whom ever logs in will get this installed
7. Set Fire Fox to 32 bit by doing Get Info on the Firefox application and tick the box open in 32-bit.
8. Open Firefox and try it out
Mozilla please pay attention for these instructions and put them on the side of this add on page. Its getting annoying now posting these instructions when all i want to do is help people out and not get over looked under the pile of ratings!
Doesn't work in Firefox 64 bit. To make a 32 bit version until the developer can sort this out open terminal and paste in the following as one line
ditto --arch i386 /Applications/Firefox.app/ /Applications/Firefox_32bit.app
Then use the 32 bit version which will work.