|User since||March 5, 2007|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Simple and functional Rated 5 out of 5 stars
The extension is simple but functional. Just right-click on a link or a text selection, choose to convert the link or selection into a QR code and the code immediately appears on your screen.
- simple and intuitive handling
- uses a high error correction level (H)
- does not generate redirect links and does not encode any other information except the selected link/text
- does not request any service for generating the QR code (tested via wireshark) => keeps privacy of the user
- QR code cannot be generated for URLs located in the address field
- no cons anymore in new version :-)
bug in myIpAddress() Rated 3 out of 5 stars
Sometimes the function myIpAddress() returns the IP of the loopback interface (127.0.0.1). But this is not really useful. I want to get the IP of the interface eth1. How can I get to this IP address?This review is for a previous version of the add-on (2.5.3).