|User since||May 21, 2009|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
In a little more detail...
GeekDrop.com | GeekDrop Facebook Fan Page | GeekDrop TwitterRecently voted the interweb's #1 "Geek" site.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Very cool! Love how it changes as soon as you select a different choice, instead of having to click an "OK" button (or similar).This review is for a previous version of the add-on (33.2.1-signed).
Rarely works Rated 2 out of 5 stars
On occasion it works, and when it does, it's very handy. However, it seems to not work more often than it does, unfortunately. I also think it's abandonware?
Falling hard behind at this point. Rated 2 out of 5 stars
c'mon guys... update this extension already. Doesn't like tags with spaces, no hover tool-tip to show where the URL goes to, etc. etc. etc. Devs barely listen to feedback/feature req's etc., I've been asking since 2009 for some minor features which have gone completely ignored (Just read my previous reviews).
At this rate the complete switch to Pocket is looking better and better.
Use this addon daily. Rated 4 out of 5 stars
It would be nice if the dev updated it though, it's been a looong time. Import/Export of custom tags would also be much appreciated.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.3.2.1-signed).
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
We at GeekDrop honestly cannot say enough about how great Pocket really is, you just have to get it and find out for yourself. You won't be sorry!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (22.214.171.124-signed).
Excellent Rated 2 out of 5 stars
Normally an excellent addon, however it's broken as of Firefox 16.01 and TMP 0.4.0.3. Development of a fix seems to be going slow unfortunately as well. Had to lower our rating of 5 stars down to 2 until it's fixed.
Almost perfect now! Rated 4 out of 5 stars
After the new update that added the long requested "remember" checkbox to the startup dialogbox, the only thing left to make this a perfect addon is the ability to store each bookmark's favicon right into your delicious account, so it won't need to be re-discovered once it's been added once. Then whenever you install the addon anywhere else, the favicon will already be right there instead of hundreds or thousands of blank icons.
Also, the ability to drag bookmarks in the menu to reorder then where you want, just like the default FF bookmarks menu, would be awesome.
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Awesome addon. But desperately needs a few things:
1) When using multiple accounts, the dropdown menu loses all of your managed tags!
2) When hovering your cursor over a bookmark in the menu, just like the regular FF bookmarks menu, it should show the URL it goes to in the status bar.
3) It needs a "Recently Visited" automatic folder to go with the "Recently Bookmarked", etc. folders, to show the last X amount of sites visited.
4) Managed Tags in the menu should be stored on the delicious server (xml file?) so they can be automatically restored to your menu no matter what computer you login from.
5) Manual sorting of Managed tags and bookmarks via drag and drop, like the regular FF bookmarks menu.
6) When signing out of delicious, the popup dialog asking if you want to leave all bookmarks should have a check box with the option to save your choice. I *always* want to save mine so I dont need to be asked every time. It becomes a "nag" when you use other addons such as Torbutton, and other proxy selection addons, cookie switching addons, etc. It also displays itself twice, one after another. I've requested this to the developers many times now for a long time and it just goes ignored.
With those all fixed/added, this would be a perfect addon.