To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||February 6, 2009|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
You have to set it up fist. Click "Tools" then "Add-ons". Click extensions and then "Image download 1.0.3". Click the options button. Type something into the Category field and then browse to select target folder for download. Finally click "Add/Modify". Simple as that...
There is a way to prevent the "delete on first start". It is a crude fix, but it worked for me...
1. Right click the download button
2. Save "betterprivacy-1.23-fx.xpi.
3. Rename the file (change extension) from "xpi" to "rar"
4. extract the file "bpprefs.js" from "defaults\preferences"
5. Replace the "true" with a "false" on line 3 (the "AutoDelLSO" setting)
6. Replace the old file in the rar with the new one.
7. Rename the archive from "rar" to "xpi"
8. Drag and drop the file to the address bar in firefox (where you normally type www.....)
9. press [Enter]
10. Firefox will ask you if you want to install
Would be better if the author correct this and update...
Other than this minor mistake, this add-on is excellent!