|User since||November 16, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||4 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Add-ons I've created
Search in Omelete.com.br with no filters.
Busca na Infopédia no dicionário Francês|Português
Busca na Infopédia no dicionário Português|Francês
Misbehaviour for some scenarios Rated 4 out of 5 stars
It seems the addon get confused for some scenarios:
1) I have blocked "mail.google.com" by accessing Gmail and using the "Block This!" context menu option. That alone works great.
2) Apparently, other *.google.com domais also got blocked. Tested with translate.google.com and docs.google.com. They don't show on Recently Closed Tabs nor History.
Also, I have tested this scneario with others sub-domains (a.xpto.com, b.xpto.com) with same results.
I don't know why, but it seems the extension somehow add two hash entries when you add only one URL. Ex. when I block mail.google.com (and only that one) I could see two entries on "extensions.historyblock.stringpref":
baea954b95731c68ae6e45bd1e252eb4560cdc45 - hash for google.com
da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709 - hash for "empty string"
So, I cleaned that registry, went to www.fileformat.info/tool/hash.htm, calculated the SHA-1 hash from mail.google.com and entered that value (1fe099df5f46e4c3c7e8ff6d5a72f695a06acad4) on the registry.
Apparently is working great now.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Manage Accounts dialog opens and closes automatically in a fraction of second, so you cannot enter your account info.
Version: 2.6.1 on Windows 7 x64
Here is the solution..
Somehow previous account information I have saved got corrupted. So, you have to open Gmail Checker SQLite database file (found here: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<profile>\gmailchecker.sqlite) with any SQLite editor (I used excellent Firefox extension SQLite Manager), open "account" table and delete your account record from that table.
After that, you will be able to open Manage Accounts dialog and enter your account info again.
Very good addon Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Suggestion: when I click (i.e.) "Mark as read" in a message on the context menu, it closes the menu. So, if I have more than one message to mark as read (not all of them), I have to right click again and do the same operation. The suggestion is to leave the menu open.
Thank you very much!