To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||October 27, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
there is no icon, no item in the menu... what does the addon do?
wooo... messed up my whole menu bar and right click menu in firefox 4 !!! please fix this!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (2.2).
On of my all-time favorite add-ons for firefox!Works flawlessly on firefox 3 and 4. Don't know why it's just supported to download it for Firefox 4.0b8 - 4.0.* here.If you need to check changes and updates of several websites regularly, this is your add-on!
@Sporitus: you probably did not see the small blue arrow-button in the left bottom corner. It changed from version 3 to 4, but you can easily drag this button back on the top menu bar again...
I have thought about this a lot, but finally came to the decision to give you just one start - and that ONLY beacause of the update to version 1.4.1
Don't get me wrong, this is for sure one of the best add-ons ever, but i just want to force you a little bit to redo the changes or fix the problems that came with version 1.4.1
Current bugs, most of them since 1.4.1:
- it's not possible to drag and drop tabs into a folder anymore
- the path changed to the saved page changed to "resource://scrapbook/data..." - why?
- the language changed to english and there is no option to change that
- the choice for a filemanager is removed
- import/export-function is screwed up
- deleting an item is not allowed if you a not logged in with administrator rights
great addon! should be really more popular. Very usefull for developers or impaired people or for people who care about content and not about layout.