|User since||September 28, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Very Buggy Rated 2 out of 5 stars
Usually works on youtube. But there are also other sites...
The same video is sometimes recognized and can be downloaded, sometimes not, it is not even consistent.
Never understood why this is so popular.
Rated 2 out of 5 stars
Has potential, but this addon's options is one large bug.
By only configuring this addon I have found nearly 10 different bugs/usability issues: it deleted all my "services" from the list by itself (even after I pressed "Cancel" it didn't help), cannot add the same "provider" more than once for most, imports more providers than i have, fails to add new service saying that I have with the same name when i don't, defaults to "disabled", hard to use and understand, even if i just want to use the same providers from FX search-box i need to spend a hour to configure it first (and again after it deletes them all), etc....
Also, making the search engines appear without the need going to the context menu is a GOOD idea - see "Universal Search" add-in.
Option to open a search in "foreground tab" would be good too.
The good thing is that you can configure the search URLs and search more than one at a time.
Doesn't work Rated 1 out of 5 stars
Nothing happens when i select the text. I have FF 5.0.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.3.100808.1-signed).
bugs Rated 3 out of 5 stars
Could be useful, but auto-buffering doesn't always work: auto-play does stop, but there is no buffering either.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.4).
Suggestion Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Great one. Finally someone though to translate to more than one language.
But short-cut key is missing (ctrl click or something would be very nice), searching this in context menu can be exhausting.
Bugs Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Very usefull addon, once worked very well, but there are some new issues:
- pressing alt+click sometimes doesnt open a window
- pressing alt+click sometimes opens blank window
- doesn't work on edit components any more (like this box for example)
problem Rated 4 out of 5 stars
sometimes dragging links executes commands for dragging text insteadThis review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.5).
megaupload Rated 5 out of 5 stars
It doesn't work on megaupload anymore, just returns me back to the same page after i enter the 4 letter thing (correctly).
Good addon, though.
looks good Rated 5 out of 5 stars
recommendation: add context menu that tab has when its on ordinary tabs panel. After all, this addon replaces the functionality of tab panel, so there should not be less functionality.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.1.1).
buggy Rated 3 out of 5 stars
Nice idea. But there are some issues: only 1 result appears on the left while article is on the right, for the rest of results i have to scroll down a lot (very inconvenient), and take in the consideration that there are some right aligned results (Hebrew lang). Also it works for me only when I do the search from firefox' search box, otherwise it says "article not found".This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.5.4).
Doesn't work Rated 1 out of 5 stars
I click the icon, nothing happens :This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.3).
Suggestions Rated 4 out of 5 stars
There are some suggestions to make it best.
- The Bookmarks toolbar and some other toolbar (Stumble) are "switched" with visual styles in my computer than it appears in the image. So I have first "white bookmark toolbar", than "Blue toolbar" and than "any other white toolbar I add".
- Spin fields in dialog menus (number chooser with + - buttons) don't display correctly.
- Radio buttons - selected one is not marked
- Close button on find-bar (ctrl-F) is buggy
- What happened to hover effect? There is some for the regular buttons (back, forward etc.) (new tab is weird) but none for others from extensions. So if they didn't bother to make icon change there is no hover effect at all. I suggest to make some gradient rectangle (like in classic / other themes) so it will look much nicer (better than text hover effect in bookmarks toolbar) and will work for ALL buttons.
- Nether there is no visual effect when I press the button. so it's like clicking on the image - no responsiveness at all.
- Main menu is unchanged - still classic ugly.
- I don't like the close tab button and its color is completely does not fit the gray-blue style of this theme.
- The category/tab icon isn't visible in the tools->options menu when it selected.
Nice Rated 4 out of 5 stars
I like it.
But obvious functionality is missing:
What about playing specific artist (excluding similar) ? Playing set of channels ? Connection to the last.fm seems one-sided meaning I have a button to go to the site but if I browse the site, find what I like I can't play it :