|User since||Aug. 31, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
over 20k duplicates Rated 2 out of 5 stars
Pretty please urgently fix the duplicates... I have over 20k here and over 20k there of one and the same contact...
Playing around with experimental feats doesnt solve it!
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I nearly dropped using Thunderbird and going back to Gmail's web email client because there is no highlight text function like the web based email client has. Thanks a lot for this more than welcome add-on!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.5.2).
Rated 3 out of 5 stars
nice app, but doesn't show Google tasks and that is the only thing that made me dump lightning...This review is for a previous version of the add-on (3.5).
mini tutorial + 5 stars for this awesome add-on! Rated 5 out of 5 stars
This addon works dreams for people living in China and don't like to use a VPN that covers your entire network in a tunnel but rather uses selective proxy for some blocked websites!
To make this add-on work properly please know that this plugin only reroutes the web addresses from the subscribed list (or what you added yourself) through whatever proxy you have set (so yes Emma, you need to first get yourself a proxy and then setup autoproxy to use that routing for the addresses you put in that list... as such this add-on works for people that can read the instructions, and hence use the add-on as it should be used).
Here is a instruction manual since the developer did not provide one...
1. verify you are using a vpn / proxy / tunnel / whatever you wanna use to get anonimous to start with (as mentioned above)
2. subscribe to the list (very handy if you are in China or another country where they block facebook and twitter and so on... and want to selectively use proxy for blocked websites and no proxy for allowed websites)
3. make sure the auto-proxy add-on is using the right port / ip to connect with (left click on the status icon and choose the proxy service should solve it for most people)
4. VERY IMPORTANT: If you work with a proxy your network is not 100% covered which means you will need to manually set up DNS to use Google or another public DNS instead of your local Chinese ISP's, so the blocked addresses actually resolve! (Google DNS: 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52)... IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS, THIS ADD-ON WILL NOT RESOLVE BLOCKED WEBSITES
5. In firefox's address bar type in "about:config" without the "" of course... and there double click the line: network.proxy.socks_remote_dns so it changes the setting from false to true... so your proxy handles DNS requests and speeds up browsing and possible blockages ~
6. ENJOY websurfing as it should be ~~ :-)
7. If auto-proxy still doesn't work for you (or you think my mini tutorial is as hard as learning Chinese) please consider buying yourself a VPN connection which puts your entire network in a tunnel instead of using Autoproxy ~
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Amazing program! Literally switch proxies with just 1 mouse click, "bye bye taking 1 minute to switch proxy" ~
This is a must have for when you use proxies, and I need them here in China ;-)