To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||June 22, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||67 themes|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Rated 5 out of 5 stars|
Still not working on Linux FF build 17.0a2
But the work around from j__________ does
1. Launch Firefox
2. Weep at the lack of Forecastfox
3. Hit Ctrl+N to spawn a new Firefox window
4. Holy crap- Forecastfox is there!
5. Close original Firefox window that is missing Forecastfox
6. Go about your usual business
I added extension GoogleReaderPlus 0.5.1.1 and now have the options within it to set Preview to Automatic.. So the combination of both works perfectly for my needs
In last 2 updates, this add on no longer works in FF3 in Ubuntu. I only use it for a gmail account. It does take me to my gmail account when I click it, but it no longer notifies me at all.