|User since||July 1, 2007|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Please add these vital features Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Excellent and indispensable add-on! But it very much needs at least the first 3 additional features I list below to get my 5 stars. Please, please add these features and then I will gladly contribute $:
1. Remember the last specified filter.
2. Filter history dropdown box so you can easily go back to previous filters.
3. Option for case-sensitivity in the filter.
4. Customizable Keyboard shortcut to automatically run with the last filter and/or option to have single mouse click on status bar icon automatically run the last filter.
5. Regexp filter expressions
Please add Send Text To Editor feature Rated 3 out of 5 stars
I could really use the following additional features with regard to the save text capability:
1. Enable specifying a default fixed file name with the default option of either a) appending b) prepending or b) replacing any text in the file if the file already exists.
2. Ability to launch a text editor of one's choosing on the updated text file using a configured command-line to run.
3. With the above 2 features, be able to simply select some text, right click and select "Send Text to Editor" on the context menu, and automatically have your text editor come up opened to the file that was created/updated with the selected text.
Very nice and useful; a few limitations Rated 4 out of 5 stars
This is a great extension. Fun to use and quite helpful when dealing with many tabs. It has 2 limitations, however, which I hope can be quickly remedied:
1) When opening multiple tabs from a bookmark folder or through saved sessions (via Tab Mix Plus), the colors are not rendered unless you move the mouse over all the tabs.
2) It needs to be smart about checking the common base domain of open URLs so all get the same color. For example, tabs for urls from the following 2 hosts are colored differently even though both are logically from the same source, just a different host from the same domain:
I would like to see this functionality eventually made part of Tab Mix Plus since it is inconvenient to have to deal with multiple add-ons.