|User since||June 17, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
double http:// when copying URL to clipboard Rated 4 out of 5 stars
bit of a nuisance... will diasable the addon and see if I can live without it.. I spend too much time deleting the extra http://
Wont close sometimes: Workaround Rated 4 out of 5 stars
4 stars because it gets the job done better than anything else I've tried! Thanks
I find that the addon often refuses to quit once I've printed to pdf. My workflow:
- File > Print Edit
- Web Style
- Select the boy of text > Delete Except
- Select straggling elements > Delete
- Print (Save As PDF - I'm on a Mac)
- Close - This is where the Print Edit toolbar refuses to disappear!
My workaround is to hit File > Print Edit again. Sometimes I seem to need to Ctrl+Tab to another FF tab first? Usually does the trick. Worst case scenario, restart the browser.
- easy: would love to be able to insert <br> in text to allow line wrapping, and therefore larger print size without cropping
- trickier: dragging edges of divs to resize them
- mission?: draggable divs!
Thanks for a great Addon! Tim
Great.. works as advertised Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Great functionality.. I've got 2 wishes on my list :)
- a configurable keyboard shortcut to go up one level
- ability to trim anchors (site.com/page.htm#anchor)
and I'll second the call for subdomain support!
A very elegant solution, thanks so much! Tim
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
love it! thanks, would love to be able to delet / save multiple entries. Also, my firebug inspect shortcut has been hijacked.. please add an option to select alternate shortcuts! thanks!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.5b4).