To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||June 12, 2007|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Great alternative! I enjoy keyboard shortcuts that do not work in the adobe plugin (and any other plugins) -- Ctrl+F, Ctrl+T, ...This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.8.1.1-signed).
Just perfect, thanks!
The only odd part: in Gmail you can paste images directly in the message body. As such, they are heavy and when Lazarus saves the form, the images are saved with it. And this causes FF to get stuck.
I've had the chance to test this add-on when it still was possible to disable the version check, for compatibility. Unfortunately the add-on is not compatible any longer with FF and was not updated either. Would it be possible to make it compatible with the current version of FF mobile?
Great add-on! Sadly, it does not work together with the Find All add-on.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.57.1-signed).
It's a great add-on, fast. The only hick-up is that it aligns right and it can't be positioned elsewhere, even by customizing the bar (it is not possible to add space on the right side of it).
Thank you! Definitely 5 stars.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (3.3.1-signed).
Great addon, thanks!
I would make use of a disable-the-addon-on-those-sites option. Sites like GoogleMaps are not compatible. Disabling per site would be convenient.
+1 for a TB3 version.
Hi, a few more comments:
* this addon is in conflict with the message timeline addon.
* the default zoom and the position of the red pointer (how much of the past time is shown) should be configurable.
* the automatic update frequency should be configurable.
* onMouseOver: the events should display some details (configurable?) -- double-clicking on it is a poor man's information.
* when toggled (view on/off), there is no sign (other than the visibility of an event) of what is the current state. The state should be indicated in the context menu since sometimes there are no events or tasks to be displayed and it is then hard to know what state is selected.
Now I pasted the comments from the notebook and I see that some of them are mentioned in the doc. I keep it as is to show that someone actually cares ;)
A very good one. Thanks for it!
Someone mentioned the options. I use the view "sort by date, grouped". After the search, the view, even if expanded just before, if collapsed. This should be at least configurable. If not, the previous view state should be used.
IMHO, the add-on misses an option to view the sideline in TB (without Lightning) using the data from Sunbird.
Looks great. I'll certainly use it when SB 1.0 is released.
Very nice, usefull!
I'd appreciate a confugurable action on lick on the statusbar icons. Namely: onclick on the left part (RAM icon and numbers) would clear the RAM cache, onclick on the right side would do the same for the disk cache. And there might be a small icon for clearing both with a single click.
A link to the addon's options would be a nice thing to have in the context-menu too.
Best regards, Ondra
I like the idea a lot! But i do not like that the extension breakes the All-in-one sidebar. (Once C/P form is uninstalled, the AIOS gets back.) Will try once more when CPform is updated.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.94).
How comes this addon is not yet in the showcase of TB addons? It's helps a lot to a no-memory-man as I am to find emails, remember who is involved, when the reply came etc. etc. Thanks to the author.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.1.595).
Oh, this is just great. How could I not imagine it so I found it just by accident?! Thanks a lot.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.0).
I wanted to write a little of criticism and few suggestions but now I see that under FF there is a lot more options than under TB (I have the last version of AHS = v0.4). So the question is why?
Nice plug-in anyway. Spares some place on my small laptop screen.
Very nice add-on, thanks!
Have few comments:
(1) I'd welcome if the add-on used the user defined behaviour for CTRL+click-on-a-link for opening in background or foreground.
(2) For the people that use laptops without mice it would be great to have a mini-scrollers on the side of the prewiew.
(3) When I open a new tab (with speed dial), the tab is displayed and the adress-line gets blank and focused. This is great behavoiur. It would be nice to have the adress-line blank before the window renders so one doesn't need to wait.
Best regards, Ondra
Great plugin! I would appreciate if the URL field and the buttons were hidden. The all-in-one side bar (for example) uses a very thin clickable bar (opens or closes on-click). Or a button? Why not to permit the user to choose via options. Anyway, thanks a lot for the plug-in!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (2.5.7).