|User since||June 1, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Doesn't sync properly Rated 1 out of 5 stars
Despite the name, it just doesn't sync. It partially syncs but does not fully sync all my bookmarks between computers no matter what I do. Now that Xmarks is going under we need this to work consistently and fully.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.4.4).
Rated 3 out of 5 stars
Could be useful but doesn't seem to work properly. If I set for one account, all the accounts use the same junk folder. Does not allow me to specify different junk folders per account.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.3).
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I love this extension. However, there's a couple of features I'd love to see added:
1. Option to select default folder for new bookmarks. (I hate Firefox cluttering up the bookmark menu when I forget to manually select a folder.)
2. If possible, an option to increase (vertically) the size of the tags field. I make use of a lot of tags and the single line field is annoying.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Excellent extension. I'm glad it now supports TB3!
The only thing I'd add is an option to color the compose mail window based on identity rather than account. You may be sending mail using various identities from the same account and it would be helpful to have a visual indication of which identity has been selected. I currently use the Border Color extension for this purpose. That is also a very nice extension, but somewhat redundant with this one so if this one supported color by identity there would be no need to have both extensions installed.
Rated 1 out of 5 stars
The add-in may be good, but this hijacked my homepage during an automatic update without asking for authorization. This is a malware technique and completely unacceptable. You won't be getting any support from me and I'm uninstalling the add-in as I no longer feel I can trust the authors to run code on my machine.
This was low and NOT the way to garner support. BOO!
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Just installed so can't comment on how effective it is yet, but can already make a few suggestions:
1. I find the frame unnecessarily thick. There should be an option to specify the frame thickness (or even remove the frame).
2. It's confusing that the currently selected tab doesn't show the secuiryt colour, only the other tabs.
3. The tab colours cause tab titles to not be very readable. There should be an option to customize it or set the text colour to something with better contrast. A better option might be to put a coloured frame around the tab rather than fill the whole tab in.
But I do like the general idea behind this extension and with a little tweaking I think it could be one of my new favorites!
Thunderbird 3 support Rated 3 out of 5 stars
I was looking for this functionality but it doesn't work in Thunderbird 3 beta. It would be great if you could make it TB3 compatible!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.13.1).
TB3 support? Rated 5 out of 5 stars
This extensions is great. However doesn't work with Thunderbird 3 (currently b1pre). Can you make it compatible??This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.84).