Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
+ Add preferences menu item to the global menu in Zotero 5.0 (thanks to gracile-fr)
1. New function: copy attachment paths to clipboard
2. Many compatibility fixes for Zotero 5.0
3. Shortcuts for attaching stored files and URI links
4. Sort shortcuts by category
5. Hide most item menu functions by default
* New remove tags function
* Create book item from book section item
* Move notes/attachments from one item to another
* New function to create book section items from book items.
* New functions for toggling visibility of collections and item pane.
* Several new keyboard shortcuts for focusing various parts of the Zotero UI and working with attachments (thank you, bjohas!).
* Add shortcuts and menu items for copying links to Zotero items to the clipboard (both Zotero select links and zotero.org links).
Bugfixes since last release:
* Fix bug in relating items
* Fix item saving toolbar menu items and keyboard shortcuts
* Minor fix for handling different attachment types correctly.
* Preferences window bug fix
* Update the Save to Zotero menupopup items to work with the new Zotero / Save to Zotero combo button.
* Allow the duplicate item shortcut to work in Zotero Standalone.
+ Add duplicate selected item keyboard shortcut (added in 1.2.9)
2. A bug that prevented Zutilo from loading into Zotero's Firefox tab was fixed.
3. A partial zh-CN locale was added.
Added functions for attaching webpages and links to Zotero items. Added function for saving the current page as a Zotero item with or without attachments.