Rated 3.7 out of 5
3.7 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 16534120, 2 days agoRated 4 out of 5It doesn't work well with this site: https://smallformfactor.net/
All the text looks larger than it should be, and as long as I stop this add-on, it just back to normal.
- by Firefox user 13209425, 22 days agoRated 5 out of 5In the changes for this addon, it says Version 17.12, yet after install version remains at 17.11, with all documentation for 17.11. Not sure what rev I really do have.Unfortunately, description updates are not synchronized with version updates. The description should have said "Version 17.12 (awaiting review and release)". The currently available version is always correctly shown in the "More information" section on the left side of the add-on home page.
- by Prods, 22 days agoRated 4 out of 5Edit: The issue below is now fixed. However, it only gets 4 stars because of the frequency of problems that this extension suffers from. End Edit.
After the last Firefox update, this extension breaks the display of google image thumbnails in image searches. If the Zoom levels are over 108% (on my system = 1080p), all images thumbnails are displayed on the left hand side in a single column. It also breaks many other websites (abcnews.go.com, for example). This is a great extension ... when it works, but it far too often is broken or breaks sites, and it takes a LONG time for fixes. Cannot recommend.
- by FTodd1, 24 days agoRated 4 out of 5New version 17.11 late December update broke websites, especially amazon. Had to revert back to older version then all was good. Both hoverzoom and zoom pages update did the same thing too.
*Had to go back to 11.09 for firefox homescreen pagezoom to work
- by IWD1, 4 months agoRated 2 out of 5不具合。bugs
このアドオンは「おすすめ」に表示されるけど、これは使えない。why recommend from Firefox?
- by piecevcake, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5This addon was indispensible before FF introduced zoom, and worked very well. Now it is useful to enlarge the text size only, while keeping the general zoom set in FF which was 67% - a fix for the latest fashion to use mouse print separated by huge empty spaces in web pages!
The dropdown text/full toggle didnt work I had to set it in options. After that, Ctrl_+/- enlarged/reduced the text only while the frame stayed at 67%. Exactly what I needed.
Had to disable it to view other pages on the site, because I don't have time to figure out all the repercussions of changing config to enable per tab (I recall it stopped the FF default zoom happening on page load, had to click the size button on every tab); also Zoompage adds masses of resizing code in each tab so affects performance.