- Rated 5 out of 5by Pavel777, 5 years agoStarting with version 5.2, the set scale of the page "chrome: //fvd.speeddial/content/fvd_about_blank.html" is not saved.
Extension «Speed Dial [FVD]» - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fvd-speed-dial/?src=ss
- Rated 5 out of 5by ethsen, 5 years agoIf I choose to show the zoom level the toolbar icon shows only the number 10 instead of 100 for the zoom level. It's also not aligned properly with any other toolbar icon, it looks out of place. For now I just disable the zoom level to the default icon, unfortunately the black % icon is barely readable using the new built-in Firefox dark theme. Hopefully there will be an option to change the color to white.
EDIT: The issue with 100 being cut off was was due to a font setting in my userChrome.css.
- Rated 5 out of 5by some_user, 5 years agoGreat to see this being ported to WebExtensions. Maybe I just can't find it, but there is one thing I miss from the original extension: option to turn on auto-fit zoom *globally*, i.e. everything is zoomed to fit the width of the browser window (including new pages/tabs). This is extremely useful for using external monitors. But in any case, thanks for this addon!
Developer responseposted 5 years agoGlobal AutoFit zoom is a feature that was omitted during the migration of Zoom Page to the new WebExtensions API's.
However, it is feature that many users will miss when they move to Zoom Page WE. The intention is to add a new 'Apply AutoFit instead of Default Level' option in the next release.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12365963, 6 years agoThis is the best text zooming addon you can find. It does the job easily without messing up functionality like zooming an image with a scroll wheel. It has per site text zoom and default text zoom. The only thing was that it required me to go into about:config to enable per site zooming.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Zingerus, 6 years agoDon't work on Firefox for Android 48.0, although for android.
Developer responseposted 6 years agoZoom Page WE is compatible with Firefox (for desktop) 48+, but is not compatible with Firefox for Android.
Zoom Page was mistakenly marked as compatible with Firefox for Android. This has now been corrected.