- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13462509, 4 years agoPerfect add-on which zooms just as expected. The only improvement I can think of right now would be for rules to also apply to sub-domains. As it is now, if I set the zoom size for example.org, it isn't applied to sub.example.org, which I have to zoom separately. Perhaps an idea for a future option: "Apply zoom to sub-domains"?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Bill, 4 years agoI just want to set a simple 80% default for all web pages - with the possibility to over ride the setting if so inclined. I really don't want to go in and manually set every web page I visit.
I was wrong, and the instruction below from the developer did indeed make it work as I wanted. Thank you.You can set an 80% default zoom level for all web pages by setting 'Default Full Level' to '80' in the Zoom Page WE Options dialog (in the Zoom Levels and Font Size tab).
A quicker way to do this is to click on the toolbar button to open the zoom popup, set the zoom level to 80%, and then Ctrl+Click on the Reset button.
- Rated 5 out of 5by AL, 4 years agoI wanted to set a default zoom for all sites and this did the trick with no problems. You just have to go to the options in your Add Ons and change it to whatever you want. Thanks!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13235966, 4 years agoVersion 11.1, 11.2, 11.3 are not applicable even if default full level is set to 80%.
I am enlarging / reducing the font because I set the default zoom type to text.
Since version 11.0 can fix the default zoom level to 80%, I am using version 11.0.
Add on 09/07/2018.
By setting the contents of the reply it was possible to use the same setting as version 11.0 can be used.In Version 11.0 and earlier versions, when using Text Zoom, the default full level was applied to non-text elements. This was quite restrictive and caused problems for some users.
In Version 11.1 and later versions, when using Text Zoom, the default text level (other) is applied to non-text elements. This makes the default levels for Text Zoom independent of the default level for Full Zoom.
If you want to make Version 11.1 or later versions work the same way as Version 11.0, then set the default text level (Other) to the same value as the default full level (All).
- Rated 5 out of 5by HIPUNK, 4 years agoAbsolutely perfect in function. So 5/5. However, since roughly Firefox version 59 I get notifications that I need to change some setting in about:config, which I've already done a long long time ago.
That is quite distracting, because it happens roughly once per hour, even with the system warning tone! Please fix this. Until that is fixed I'll give you only 3/5.
Feel free to reply to me if you need additional information like logs or whatever you might need.
Yes, it does. 5/5!This message should only appear on Firefox startup or after changing the Zoom Mode (and only if the setting in about:config is incorrect).
Does unchecking the 'Show zoom mode and privacy warnings' option avoid the problem?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13527728, 4 years agoThis version 10.5 fix looks like a step backward: Fix: Full/Text Zoom Level and Minimum Font Size were applied to stand-alone image pages.
I liked being able to right click and view an image on it's own separate tab, but now with this "fix" I can no longer zoom the stand-alone image in and out. I'm going back to version 10.4 as this "fix" took away what I mostly use this extension for.
Edit: Thanks for the fix for this in 10.7!