- by keny2, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5it is not intuitive or easy to figure out how to actually connect to people. It was very easy to download and get started, but if you can't use it to connect to people…?
- by Harris, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I downloaded the firefox extension and then signed in. But whenever I click on "Start a meeting" it redirects me to "zoom.us/download". I do not understand this application
- by Firefox user 14778929, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5This just plainly does not work. Even though I've logged in, the Google Calendar "make it a zoom meeting" button always results in "Your Zoom Chrome Extension session has expired. Please login again."
To be clear, I had already logged into the extension. I am using Firefox Multi-Account Containers. I don't know if that is interfering with it or not, but it just doesn't logon. The addon just keeps on opening tabs that have me "logged on" but still it doesn't work.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoi think you should login to the firefox extension first before you clicking "make it a zoom meeting" button in google calendar.
single click on zoom icon on top right => login on the popup panel => then you can use "make it a zoom meeting" button to schedule meeting. hope that can help you.
- by Firefox user 13904254, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5It is a good idea but in my opinion not fit for purpose because the link it creates is a map of Zoom's office location. I want a link that connects invitees the the Zoom room where we will meet.
- by Firefox user 13620749, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5As far as I can tell, this add-on does nothing. I cannot see any way to schedule a Zoom meeting from my Google Calendar. I don't see the point it this, so I'm removing the add-on.