- by Firefox user 16740048, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Zoom Image is a great idea and it works well. I have a disability that causes me problems with fine motor skills, which means I have difficulty writing, using scissors, doing up buttons etc.
My suggestion for improvement, because I'm not able to do multiple key presses, is to allow customizable options for changing views so I could set it to use just one click instead of having to use the mouse each time and make a selection in the menu.
- by Mesqalito, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent addon!
And to make it better I'd like to report a bug - when trying to zoom img with "srcset" attribute and "srcset" doesn't contain value from "src" there is big chance you won't get an image at all (receive an error on image fetch) and see transparent rectangle instead.
- by hunter, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Excellent addon. Only 4 stars because shortcuts cannot be changed in FF addons page. Although this is well thought-out, not everyone find default settings as useful.
- by Firefox user 16620299, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5I signed up for an account just to say thank you! This is one of my most used add-ons so I really appreciate the update. I thought it had been abandoned. Nothing else I tried filled the gap, great work!
- by spamz, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5wooo whooo, we are back in business !!!. this recent update fixed that scrolling window issue. i was tempted to remove, or disable this addon, but decided to keep it for context menu features. did an update check for all my addons and to my surprise this was updated. i thought this was abandoned because it had been at least 2 years since its last update. nice to see its still being supported....
thank you !!!!!!
- by Firefox user 14123595, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Last update broke it. Every time i lift my finger from LMB image zoom out a little.
UPD 2.7.1 started working after reopening firefox. So far seems ok.
- by Firefox user 13042614, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5almost everything works as expected, but 3 things force me to subtract 1 star:
1) most important and most annoying: when holding right click and scrolling the zoom works but also the entire page scrolls, I remeber this working differently in the past (ie. page content stood still - not scrolling - when zooming the image)
2) minor but stil quite annoying: rotate left/right options from context menu should be located in the root menu, not inside a submenu; I'm using this quite often and it's very annoying to click so many times just to rotate the image
and no, you can't just do it with the scroll wheel, because the entire page freaking scrolls - as described above
3) minor but just feels backwards: currently context submenu for rotate has options "rotate right" and "rotate left" in the wrong order - it's much more intuitive for "rotate left" (counter-clockwise) to be first and "rotate right" (clockwise) - second
other than that, the plugin is mighty useful, especially on 4k screens to zoom in on thumbnails on many pages.
- by Firefox user 16182296, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5elementary Linux user here, and until recently I was able to keep it running for at least the last 4 years. I'm VERY reliant on this AMAZING plugin. Hoping someone here has the time and skills to maybe help the owner update this? Please!