To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Zeadoo Extension 3.4.1-signed
3. Collecting your personal information: We may collect personal information from you (including, without limitation, your name, email address, phone number, and postal address) when you use this website. You may decide not to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information or products.
4. Automated collection: When you visit this website, we may use automated tools and methods (such as cookies, sessions, and usage monitoring software) to collect certain information about your visit, including (without limitation):
1. the internet protocol address and domain name used by your computer to connect to the Internet;
2. the operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine or inbound hyperlink used to reach this website;
3. the date, time, and duration of your visit; and
4. the pages viewed by you.
1. personalise your visits to this website;
2. eliminate the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information;
3. enable us to improve the content, reliability and functionality of this website;
4. evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising on this website; and
5. track website usage patterns.
Accepting a cookie will not give us access to any data on your computer other than the data stored in the cookie. Although you may configure your web browser to not accept cookies, you may experience a loss of functionality as a result.
6. Additional collection: We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about abnormal website usage patterns or website security breaches.
7. Use: We may use your personal information to:
1. provide you with services and information that you have requested;
2. provide you with important notices and information about this website and our services;
3. provide you with other information (including promotional material, news, and event information) where you agree to receive such information;
4. verify your identity and to assist you if you forget your username or password;
5. improve or update this website and our products;
6. respond to your enquiries and communicate with you; and
7. personalise this website in accordance with your preferences.
1. for any purpose set out in clause 6;
2. where you have otherwise authorised us to do so;
3. where we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure;
4. where we believe that such use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions;
5. where we believe that such use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our users, or others; or
6. as otherwise required or permitted by law.
9. Storage and security: All personal information collected on this website is collected and stored by us at premises and facilities under our control in New Zealand and overseas. We will endeavour to protect your personal information that is held by us from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
10. Third party websites: This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or the manner in which those websites collect, store, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When you visit third party websites from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide may be collected, stored, used and distributed.
11. Right to access and request correction: It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not case and would like your personal information corrected, or simply desire access to your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer. You may request access to your personal information that we (or our contractors) hold. Where you make any such request:
1. we may ask you to put your request in writing;
2. in some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you (and we may not be able to require our contractors provide such information to you);
3. we decide not to correct or provide you with access to your personal information, we will give you our reasons for our decision;
4. where we provide the requested information or carry out the requested correction (or where we attach to that information a statement of any correction sought but not made), we may require you to pay a reasonable fee determined by us.