- by allan999, a year agoRated 5 out of 5could you upload the source to github?
I'd like to request/contribute these features:
• on/off button in fullscreen player
• Default to Off and remember on/off settings by channel
• configure comment show duration T-x + X time & wrap & screen realistate in general
• only show comments with ≥N likes
Developer responseposted a year agoI've been delaying this because the code quality is frankly embarassing, but you're right; so here's the repo: https://github.com/kubuzetto/ytlc. PRs are very welcome :)
- by Caio, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Working flawlessly now. Thanks for the quick fix, its amazing the work you did with this app/add-on. I think the idea to implement switch between YT API and Invidio.us if you have a chance would be nice as it grant some sort of redundancy.
[Yesterday working fine, today not anymore. I tried to figure out what was happening examining the source code and the console but found nothing. Seems to be unfortunately not much reliable.
If it works properly again sometime in the future, I will certainly change the rating accordingly.
The version 0.5.0 still working fine, before this below, done on 0.5.1:
"- Switch to a more reliable invidio.us instance
- Fix bug that breaks script when no response is returned"]
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThanks for the feedback! The invidious instance seems to respond incorrectly. I was planning to add an options page that allowed the users to switch between the Youtube API and Invidio.us but never had the chance among other things. I uploaded a version 0.5.4 that uses the main invidio.us server, that should solve the problem for now. I'll be looking into alternatives though.