- Rated 5 out of 5Have used this add-on for quite some time and it has done a good job disabling one of YouTube's more annoying features. An effective weapon in the frustration-suppression arsenal!
Did notice before updating to 0.7 a previous review suggested advertising had been added, which can be a bit of a red flag so I checked the code, but it's merely a change in text from the existing post-update 'check out my website' popup to a more 'check out my paid extension' type of wording.
Developer responseposted a month agoI think it is quite common these days for every free product to include a way of supporting itself (more or less successfully). I really care about user experience and try to do it in the least intrusive way possible, so that message is being displayed only once. I see it as a tiny tiny price for getting an otherwise free functionality.
- Rated 1 out of 5Shows advertisment popup after update and install
- Rated 5 out of 5Annotations switch says "on" in youtube, but I can confirm I'm no longer bombarded with annotations.
- Rated 1 out of 5Useless. Did nothing at all.The same I say to others, although noone responds: can you send me a link where you see annotations by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, so I can check? Please don't write it here because I wont get notified. Also, let me know which Firefox version and operating system you use. Thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5Just installed it, 11/11/2019, and not working for me unfortunately :(Can you send me a link where you see annotations by email, email@example.com, so I can check? Please don't write it here because I wont get notified. Also, let me know which Firefox version and operating system you use. Thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5It doesn't work. I just installed this extension a few minute ago to get rid of the recently reappeared Youtube annotations. Firefox please encode options to disable Web's annoyances into the browser's code so we don't need to hopelessly resort to extensions that end up not working.You said they "recently reappeared". Maybe Youtube changed something just a few days ago. You can send me an example by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll check (please don't write it here because I wont get notified).
- Rated 5 out of 5Gracias, realmente funciona, ya no aparecen las anotaciones de sugerencias a otros vídeos al final de ver un vídeo en YouTube.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works perfectly. No clicky thingys over the video during or at the end.
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't work on videos opened in new tabs.
EDIT: I don't know what kind of example you want. Just go to youtube and open any video with a wheel click or with right click -> open link in new tab, the annotations won't be disabled.
EDIT 2: Steps to reproduce the issue:
1 - Go to Youtube.
2 - Find a video that has annotations.
3 - Open the link to that video via mouse wheel click, or via right click and then choosing "Open Link in New Tab".
4 - After the new tab opens and loads, you will see that the video annotations are still enabled.
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't work if video embedded, only on Youtube site. https://i.imgur.com/NuzExyi.jpg
Also asks for money. Junk.
- Rated 1 out of 5Not working.
- Rated 3 out of 5Works only in the first tab, when opened in a new tab it doesnt work
- Rated 5 out of 5It simply works - hassle free.
- Rated 5 out of 5Doesn't work anymore.
sorry mybad, addons conflict. It works very well :)
- Rated 5 out of 5great add-on, works well