- by Jan Knot, 20 hours agoRated 5 out of 5Spěchej s opravou "feller". Utíkají ti hvězdičky v reputaci **** :) ... *** ... ** ... * :( To přeci nechceš. Ani já to nechci. Je to krásný plugin a bylo by škoda, kdyby zmizel z nabídky.
- by Firefox user 14078353, 2 days agoRated 5 out of 5Update on 2022-01-22:
1.1.8 doesn't work for me so I had to go back to 18.104.22.168 by (1) scrolling down on the addon's main page until "Version History" is seen (2) clicking on "See all versions" (3) finding older version 22.214.171.124 and clicking link below it "Download File"
Original review from 4 years ago:
I have used this so much for archiving youtube-only content. It works fantastically and cleanly. I used to use Flashgot, but this is an adequate replacement (since I mostly need downloads from youtube).
Thank you RayLo!
- by J@yp33, 3 days agoRated 3 out of 5Stopped working after 2022.01.13 update.
I loved this add-on because of not only it's the fastest downloader that i've used to work together with turbo downloader add-on (up to 3Mbps vs 82 to 150kbps with Easy Downloader), but also with the clever and neat placement of the download icon. Unlike other that just put a Download button with the word "download" bigger that other things you'll ever see in the page.
I hope this works again on the next update. Will be patient with the other downloader but will keep checking for updates on this every time i can.
- by TA, 4 days agoRated 5 out of 5The button under the player is hidden again, but it is possible to call the download panel from the button in the toolbar of the browser.
If the download panel doesn't finish loading, lowering the version to 126.96.36.199 may help.
By the way, the download speed issue has also been resolved since 188.8.131.52.
(The above is a translation of Japanese into English using Google Translate.)
- by Weller, 6 days agoRated 4 out of 5Dear developer!
It hasn't converted to mp3 in a while after downloading videos. Native client installed, ffmpeg installed, browser settings unchanged. I didn't change anything and all of a sudden I stopped making mp3s. What could be the problem? Thanks :-)