Rated 4 out of 5
4 Stars out of 5
- by TA, 12 hours agoRated 5 out of 5↓ Install Ver.0.8.9 to 0.9.4
I posted it 3 days ago, but I've found a solution, albeit incomplete, so I'll post a new one.
We have confirmed normal operation with Ver.0.8.9 to 0.9.4.
When downloading AV1 8K video, select "MP4 high resp" as the format.
In the case of WebM format, all resolutions of 4K and above are displayed only as "WEBM 2160p".
It is necessary to judge the resolution from the data size.
Also, it seems that you can download HDR videos, but it is a little difficult to understand because there is no notation.
Of the many YouTube download add-ons, it's especially nifty.
Although it is free, it also supports 8K, making it extremely versatile and easy to use.
However, just a few hours ago, "pathname is undefined" or "No Link Available for This Video" was displayed and it stopped working.
An early solution is awaited.
↑↑↑ I translated it with Google Translate, so I'm sorry if there is something wrong with it.
- by Luke, 13 hours agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on was absolutely fantastic, and did work exactly as advertised until the RIAA action against YouTube-DL. This is not in any way the fault of the add-on creator.
I love this add-on, used it almost every day and I am hoping a fix or workaround happens soon.
- by V1DE0DR0ME, 14 hours agoRated 4 out of 5This was a great product. But like reviewer bp34 said, it is currently not working due to the RIAA's DMCA action against youtube-DL. Read https://www.xda-developers.com/youtube-dl-riaa-dmca/ for proof. Hope they get this issue resolved.
- by Bp34, 2 days agoRated 4 out of 5YouTube-dl has received a DMCA takedown from RIAA. Youtube change the data type let this plug in can't link the path. So this plugin may not be continue by this policy.
- by Firefox user 16398695, 2 days agoRated 1 out of 5I don't know if it's a glitch or like a bug with this, but IT DOESN'T DOWNLOAD. I've been trying hours trying to remove this and install it again to download the music. It doesn't work. Please fix this asap..........
- by Firefox user 15152677, 3 days agoRated 4 out of 5Probably the best yt downloader there is, but recently I started getting the error "pathname is undefined" whenever I'm signed into my yt account. Problem is, I have to be signed in in order to watch some videos...