- by Firefox user 14416780, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5It seems google abandoned meaningful improvements to the website years ago. Thanks for doing their job with subscriptions. Do the same with playlists (even just a-z sort, separate personal and subscribed) and the world's most popular media platform would have a decent experience.
- by mpasola, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I know how this extension is supposed to work because it works just great in Chrome, but I simply can't make it work in Firefox. My Youtube subscriptions remain resolutely ungrouped. My support request to the developer unfortuately bore no fruit.
- by Firefox user 15338032, a year agoRated 2 out of 5used to work but now it doesn't even show up on my you tube i installed a older version specifically 8.014 that version seems to work but none of the newer ones work
it has three Warnings listed
Reading manifest: Warning processing options_page: An unexpected property was found in the WebExtension manifest.
Reading manifest: Warning processing oauth2: An unexpected property was found in the WebExtension manifest.
Reading manifest: Warning processing key: An unexpected property was found in the WebExtension manifest.
the console also shows this error
Uncaught (in promise) Error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist.
- by Panka, a year agoRated 3 out of 5It would be nice to add a video search option only among a single group, because the subscription search doesn't allow to search ALL videos, like a channel search.
- by Andy Rodriguez, a year agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on is God sent! Now I watch what I want when I want. I want to make 1 small suggestions (will definitely buy developer a few coffees if these are added):
* Allow videos within a group to be sorted by view count (this to me is the best way to catch up on the best videos that I never got to see from some subscriptions). As of now they can only be sorted by upload date
Regardless of these improvements, this is a great add-on that definitely deserves 5 stars