- by Firefox user 13704650, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Nota 4. A extensão é boa, mas senti falta de alguns recursos, como por exemplo, eu que tenho vários canais e cada canal tem uma playlist, ele não monta playlist separada para cada canal. E isto o torna o aplicativo um pouco menos eficaz. Outro recurso que senti falta é com relação a sincronização. Utilizo Firefox e Edge Chromium. E importar e exportar manualmente as playlists, pode ser tenso. Utilizar o recurso do google drive, não entendi bem, já que não tenho google drive no PC e ele diz que é preciso ter o google drive no celular. Realmente não entendi, poderia ser mais explicativo.
- by sympa, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Overall this is a great extension. But recently it no longer tells me which of my subscribed channels have new videos, nor how many new videos. I have not ticked the "hide new videos count" box in the settings pane, so I don't know why this has occurred. Perhaps a bug.
- by Re'soul, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5As someone who is behind on videos for a lot of the people i'm subbed to having a way to sort videos into "up to date" and "not up to date" is really helpful but anyway you could add some sort of page bookmark thing So something like a button you can click when you hover over a video like theadd to queue or watch later buttons so if i was finished adding the videos i was behind on to my watch later playlist and at the top of the page i could bookmark the last video and the next time i went to update my watch latter playlist it would remember where i last was in the collection "not up to date" and take me to that part of the sub box rather then me having to stroll all the way down myself also it would be super helpful in cases where i forget what video i last added was also sometimes i miss it andstroll pass due to thumbnails looking a like so anyway you could add this bookmark thing?
- by Firefox user 15236447, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Will be perfect with a description hint for the channel. Anyway, this addon is really useful with the infinite growing of youtube. Thanks to the dev!!!
- by Firefox user 14269734, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I find this extension to be an excellent replacement to YouTube's Collections feature that YouTube removed, and it works more or less as it should with only mild difficulties from time to time. When there are difficulties that are typically caused by user inexperience, but even this is addressed with tutorial videos.
I do, however, wish that there was a mousehover/hoverbox when my mouse is hovering over a subscription group, because the YouTube sidebar/menu-bar is so short, many of my subscription groups have their names cut-off, and without a way to widen the YouTube sidebar/menu-bar, the only way to see the full name of my groups (some of which may have similar names) is with a mousehover.
Otherwise fantastic work, my compliments to the developer
- by Firefox user 14099362, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Hi,
Very nice extension, however I have a problem. Somehow I created a folder which cannot be removed or renamed. Is here any chance your program stores data localy so I could delete it manualy ?
It makes me crazy :/
Thank youYes, program stores data localy. Send me your export file (firstname.lastname@example.org). I try to fix your problem
I think, I have fixed this issue in version 2.5
- by Firefox user 12827623, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I've been following this addon since it was on chrome and even considered switching, but finally the firefox version appeared late during 2017. Unfortunately i have the same issue as the previous reviewer, the subscription manager section loads infinitely. I included a video here. https://youtu.be/a2omrEc_I_o
My main browser is cyberfox 52 but i checked on various firefox versions. I never got it to work on multiple versions from 52 to 56 but it works on 57. Sadly i can't use firefox 57 due to many plugins i use for school and work not being available with the new system. However, this addon claims to work on firefox 45 and up.
One thing i noticed while writing this post is that all versions i tried are 64-bit, maybe it's a 64 bit bug? i'll be trying when i can a 32 bit install but in the meantime this is the bug the other user mentioned.
In short: Doesn't work on firefox prior to 57 despite claiming to work on 45 (all 64 bit versions).
Edit: Thanks for your quick answer. Saw you promptly changed the version requirements. I hope i can try it out eventually.