Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
- by Re'soul, 15 hours agoRated 4 out of 5As someone who is behind on videos for a lot of the people i'm subbed to having a way to sort videos into "up to date" and "not up to date" is really helpful but anyway you could add some sort of page bookmark thing So something like a button you can click when you hover over a video like theadd to queue or watch later buttons so if i was finished adding the videos i was behind on to my watch later playlist and at the top of the page i could bookmark the last video and the next time i went to update my watch latter playlist it would remember where i last was in the collection "not up to date" and take me to that part of the sub box rather then me having to stroll all the way down myself also it would be super helpful in cases where i forget what video i last added was also sometimes i miss it andstroll pass due to thumbnails looking a like so anyway you could add this bookmark thing?
- by Firefox user 15596768, 5 days agoRated 5 out of 5This is great so far. But, I do have a bug report i dont know where to post. So in my subscription page, the hid watch is acting a little weird. I assumed that it auto-hide the watched videos but so far, when i click on my subscribe tabb, i have to toggle it off and on before it can hide watch. Is there a way to make it auto hide when first clicked on subscription page.
- by irsie, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Why is this not open source? Can't install or recommend it like this unfortunatly.
Too bad, as youtube has never been the same since they removed subscription categories and this extension actually looks good.
Reply: Sorry, can't trust unless open source.
Developer responseposted a month agoWhat do you mean? You can install it.
Reply: you even don't try my extension and set one star. It is sad:( You don't appreciate my time, which I invest in the great tool.
- by Joeyonthecliff, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5It was indeed convenient to use, however it was bringing trouble to use easily, and sometimes cause the layout shifts and the website doesn't work properly.
- by Shodan, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5I really like this addon, concept and all. I do wish it would get less buggy in time. It sometimes takes a while for the subscription groups to load, a lot of the times the groups showing in my main feed would just go away if I scroll down, adding one channel to a group sometimes doesn't work (its somehow harder to add a channel by clicking on the video) and sometimes just gives this random scrolling thing on the left. I really hope this issue gets fixed and would gladly give it a 5 star if it happens.
- by Rondo, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5К сожалению, дополнение пришлось отключить. Загрузка папок занимала добрых секунд 20, плюс сам Youtube стал очень медленно работать. Но идея, как и исполнение - выше похвал. Надеюсь у других дополнение работает хорошо и это частный случай
- by Robert, 3 months agoRated 2 out of 5It doesn't work on firefox. Console spams "Uncaught (in promise) Error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist.
- by Firefox user 14416780, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5It seems google abandoned meaningful improvements to the website years ago. Thanks for doing their job with subscriptions. Do the same with playlists (even just a-z sort, separate personal and subscribed) and the world's most popular media platform would have a decent experience.