- by Firefox user 16977028, 18 days agoRated 5 out of 5Лучшее расширение для ютюба, гениальное, без него ютюб теперь не ютюб. Единственное, на экране разрешением 1366х768 съезжает текст. скрин: b.radikal.ru/b33/2111/1d/fb97fa4b9bbc.png
- by ja sa, 25 days agoRated 4 out of 5it is great although does slow down subscription pages a bit.
it is very useful and i can easily sort through hundreds of subscribed channels now that they are put in groups for whatever i'm in the mood for.
- by Firefox user 17066395, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5add-on absolument indispensable, à quand une traduction en Français ?
absolutely essential add-on, when will a French translation be available?
Developer responseposted 2 months agoWe have French there. You have to choice French on youtube and it will be affected to your extension. Also you can use translation platform to improve current translations: https://translations.yousub.info/projects/pockettube/extension/fr/
- by Firefox user 17018222, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5After using it for a few days, it doesn't work anymore.
When you click on a subscription group, infinite loading occurs.
Turning off antivirus and uBlock still doesn't make things better.
-Written by Google Translate.
Thank you very much!
I'm so glad to come back to normal.UPD: The issue has been fixed in version 9.9.23
Thank you for the message! Sorry about it. Looks like the bug in the latest Firefox version. I've prepared a new version of 9.9.23 and am awaiting approval from the Firefox team. It takes several days. I'll notify you after it will be available.
Temporary solution: open the page: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/youtube-subscription-groups/versions/ and click 'Download file' on version 9.9.18. After that, it'll be working.
- by Firefox user 17016087, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5I really like this add-on and its extra features like setting an icon for the groups!!
...just one thing, maybe it's unrelated but it started to happen right after I installed this add-on:
- On YouTube's home page, when marking their recommended videos to "not interested/don't recommend channel", randomly they just pop back to normal and I have to set them so again!! Very annoying!! Could you fix this please?
*** I can't screen grab it because it happens randomly but MANY times!!
Try to mark ""not interested" a full row of recommended videos, scroll down and they will pop back to normal!!
- by Firefox user 17014045, 3 months agoRated 2 out of 5The `watched` status is not handled properly, and in two ways.
On the subscriptions page, it seems like the Hide Watched checkbox needs to be re-applied for the filter to work, the Play All button here does not work.
In a Channel Group page, the Watched tab doesn't remove watched videos from the list.
- by TQ, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Very useful extension.
And personal opinion ----
On the subscription page.
If only want to see one group at a time.
When switching from one group to another.
On/Off button operation is very troublesome
The group at the top directly switches to single-select mode or multi-select mode.
Instead of giving each grouping to a On/Off button.
That would be better.
In this way (on single-select mode), when switching a single group, only one click is required to complete the operation.
forgive my poor English & thx for ur job.