- by Jennifer, a year agoRated 5 out of 5The Add-on works exactly as the description promises, I didn't have any issues with it so far.
The different options are very easy to configure and all of them worked perfectly.
It's a great and useful tool that has helped me waste a lot less time on YouTube.
I only have one suggestion, maybe it could have an option the user can choose, where you have to type in a password or a string of numbers/letters before the user is able to make changes in the options.
- by Wiktor, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Awesome, my whole experience has changed, less anxious for procrastination. I logged in only to congratulate and comment. One suggest: I would sort the features to hide in the order of aparition from top to bottom, at least the ones (LeftBar)+Top+Info+Comments+([Right]SideBar), they are just in reverse order.
- by Beliathal, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Very useful addon. Thank you so much. Finally got rid of "Related to your search" and "Searches related to" that youtube added lately for people with Low IQ level that unable to search and decide for themselves what they want to watch and apparently in need of a retarded youtube AI to decide for them.
- by Rick, a year agoRated 5 out of 5One of the most useful add-ons you can install. The one that change my internet experience as much that it was positively influenced on the real life. But it would be much better if some settings would allow us to chose hide/show playlist, because some playlists are useful and not always has logical sequence
- by ecrab, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you so much for this!
I've tried so many different filters in my content blocker but this is the only way I've been able to remove the annoying end screen cards from videos!
One suggestion: like others, I agree that it would be nice if you included an option to keep my subscriptions list visible when hiding "Left Bar Extra." Then I'd actually be able to use that feature :)
- by Firefox user 15914397, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great addon! Please allow 'Subscriptions' in 'Hide Left Bar Extras'. Also, I tried to donate but Paypal wants a $3 transaction fee. Consider others like Amazon Pay.
- by Jasper Trooster, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Perfect! Although I wish there was a master switch so I don't have to go to the Firefox add-on manager to turn it off.
Edit: of course, didn't think about that :) changed to 5 stars
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThanks for the feedback! I have not implemented an on/off button because that would make it easy to fall back down YouTube's rabbit hole when you're feeling vulnerable and bored.
Is there any reason why you would need this feature? From what I've seen, it may do more harm (and add unnecessary bloat) than good.
- by KaxLon, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Wow! This addon is just perfect for customizing your YT experience. You get a icon like usually in your Firefox top bar. When you click it you get a menu that allows you to turn off distracting YT features.
I hate the end screen "cards" that clutter up the last 20 seconds of all videos. Now I just click "hide" and they're gone!
Thank you so much to the developer of this addon! <3
- by junniiorl3, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very good! If you are a procrastinator like me, this extension is, so far, the one with the most resources to block distractions on YouTube. Saved me from myself!
- by BoomDaCorgi1337, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5If you seen what recommendations I had on my recommendations sidebar, you'd likely install this too.
Thank you for making this and including so many options.
- by Firefox user 13545587, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Beautiful. Works great with Enhancer for YT, which lacks exactly this functionality but has other options I require.
And does better job than other few extensions I tried (some don't work, others have issues with pages layout, etc).
And I love how it applies changes immediately from the drop down menu, no need to dig out the extension options through the FF menu.
Thanks a lot.
- by shrew, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Wow, such a lifechanger! Best out of the YouTube addons I've tried out, with options above and beyond.
Can you add an option so that the autoplay of playlists are disabled, yet still viewable? Sometimes I like to view descriptions/like/comment a video after I view it, yet still have the playlist on the right so I can manually navigate.