- by Ashley Bartlett, 4 days agoRated 5 out of 5Unhook has saved me from so many YouTube spirals. It is so simple to use, very lightweight and makes youtube more lightweight. It does everything it says it does very well.
It's also quick enough to change for when I do want to go following content.
- by pdxdave, a month agoRated 5 out of 5I wanted the ability to eliminate the end of video suggestions that covered up large areas of the video itself. This extension eliminates those distractions/irritations entirely. Nice job! The other capabilities are just icing on the cake.
- by Can, a month agoRated 5 out of 5You wrote in the description "Compatible with mobile YouTube", but I cannot use it on android.
Thanks for the developer's feedback it worked
Developer responseposted a month agoHi, unfortunately Mozilla has only been allowing "Recommended Extensions" on Firefox for Android since Jan 2021. However, you can install Unhook on Firefox for Android Nightly following this tutorial (https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2020/09/29/expanded-extension-support-in-firefox-for-android-nightly/). Or, you can just download Kiwi browser from the Play Store and install Unhook from there.
- by yehia Amer, a month agoRated 5 out of 5This is one of the best Addons I have ever used.
YouTube algorithm is so smart and i always find myself wasting tremendous amount of time watching useless videos.
Thanks a lot for making this.
- by MJ, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5This plugin is revolutionary. You can hide any stuff from Youtube, leaving only the things you need. I wish there was a similar plugin for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- by yoyomama, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5Youtube completely turned black after installation. Maybe it was interfering with another extension, idk. Once I uninstalled things went back to normal.
- For the record uBlock Origin was installed prior to this. Again, I'm not sure if it somehow conflicted with this extension or not. I might consider a resinstall in the future should anything go wrong with the current setup. For now, things are fine.
* Update in response to Developer *
Thank you for responding. Although I have no desire to reinstall the extension, it makes a world of difference when attention to a particular issue is given. Thanks again and take care.
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHi, YouTube should look like this (https://addons.cdn.mozilla.net/user-media/previews/full/235/235162.png) when the extension is first installed. The homepage can be unhidden by clicking on the extension icon in the toolbar and unchecking "Hide Homepage Feed". If this doesn't solve the issue, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!