- Rated 1 out of 5by Well_Spoken, 12 days agoThe YouTube Auto Pause Blocker was installed and the media.hardwaremediakeys &
dom.media.mediasession keys were set to enabled as directed.
The YouTube "Video paused. Continue watching?" box opens and stops the music. This add-on is not worked as listed.
The developer lawfx states: If you have any problems, don't hesitate to drop me an email. However, no email address appears to be listed. Requesting assistance on this, please.
Firefox version: 119.0.1
- Rated 1 out of 5by LeSeule, a month agoDoes not work on YouTube anymore ... hope this will be patched as it was great before.
I give a s*** on YouTuber. Work something useful and earn your money with regular work as we have missing thousands or persons in real life.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ram Page, 7 months agoThe add-on was last updated two years ago. Apparently the dev is no longer interested in developing and updating it. No wonder it works incorrectly, or not at all.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Alex, 10 months agoWorked so well for so long that I completely forgot youtube had this nonsense but its not working anymore. Would be happy to change rating to 5, if it starts working again.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Justin Case, 2 years agoDoesn't work at all... just crashs youtube wont let it skip songs and keeps playlists from being able to change to the next song... also you cant pause or resume playback... if you do youtube implodes and is non responsive although the music keeps playing whether you like it or not!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5by bsapple, 2 years agoCause a lot of issues in pausing and unpausing video, which has already been raised on github.
I suppect it has something to do with Enhancer for Youtube, but I cannot really provide the details.