- Rated 4 out of 5This works fine on desktop Firefox, but it doesn't work on the Android version of Firefox.
- Rated 3 out of 5Autopauze still happens in fullscreen-mode
- Rated 5 out of 5the add on works like a charm.. finaly i can let the the music flow trough the night.. god bless ya and keep up the good work man
- Rated 5 out of 5This app make my beautiful day back again.
- Rated 4 out of 5Worked perfectly for a week, then stopped working a couple days ago. (Firefox mobile on Android)
- Rated 4 out of 5Your extension works pretty good but i got a problem. As a user of Media Keys extension. It collides with it. In a way that it pauses the video when i use a play/pause command. How would you differenciate between a play/pause order from me than one from Youtube?
This is like the last thing that bothers me to use streaming all time.
- Rated 5 out of 5Excellent tool against the most annoying completely useless and healthy-head unimaginable "service" from nasty ignorant YouTube ball-heads! ( still can't even imagine what the shit they've been meaning with this "care"??? Click_baiting? on their own?)
Unfortunately sometimes your extension stops working on YT playlists playing in background tabs.
Anyway, THANK YOU very much for your work - you save my nerves health!
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you! Such a stupid feature. Great to have a fix.
- Rated 1 out of 5Sadly, this add-on is outright non-functional for me, and even goes as far as to do the exact opposite of what it's supposed to do. Yes, with this extension installed, EVERY video stops autoplay.
Thanks for nothing.
Developer responseposted 4 months agoSorry to hear you are having problems with my extension, but what you are describing is simply impossible to happen with the code in my extension. The reason of your problems lies elsewhere.