Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
- by Lumen4, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Плагин перестал корректно работать на FireFox ESR 52.1.1.
При открытии видео, - звук дублируется, подозреваю, что плагин не останавливает HTML5 проигрыватель, т.е. пользователю отображается Flash проигрыватель со звуком, и, в фоновом режиме идет просмотр видео в HTML5 проигрывателе (который не отображается, но звук от которого слышен в не синхронном режиме со звуком от Flash проигрывателя)
- by penguinmama, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Still get the dreaded error message. However, once I refresh, your add-on kicks in and Voila: music! I'm using WindowsXP. Thanks so much and keep up the great work.
- by endlesoul, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I really don't know what happened to my sound on YouTube, I did a lot or researching and couldn't get the sound to work on YouTube. Some how HTML5 was the player being use and I could"t find a way to revert to Flash. I'm so glad to find this addon it works great!
- by FirefoxUser, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5An earlier version was working great on my legacy Fx 28 (yeah, I know) until last month when it stopped working. Tried a few other addons, but nothing worked. Thought to check back today for an update, and lo and behold, the updated 50.2 works perfect. Great little addon. Does exactly what it says on the box. +1
UPDATE: Version 50.2 stopped working again, but only for a few hours. Version 50.2.1 fixed everything right up. Thanks Baris. Great job.
- by Dwan, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I still prefer to watch Youtube Videos in HTML5 but my Ant Downloader doesn't download in MP4 anymore off Youtube for various reasons. So this extension really comes in handy when I want to download any Youtube Video.
- by Firefox user 12426053, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Unfortunately the default HTML5 player on Youtube offers poor performance on older hardware. It is a lot better with the Flash player. This addon is really working great without eating up ressources.
- by Firefox user 12377360, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5This addon is perfect. But a couple of weeks ago Youtube made some changes, and currently Youtube Flash Player progress bar do not display thumbnail previews when the cursor hovers over it. The thumbnail preview is just completely blank (a black box). Could this be solved via this addon? Thank you very much in advance for the good work.
- by DKqwerty, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Does exactly what it's supposed to, even though YouTube and FireFox can't seem to put their heads together and fix the HTML5 player!
Kudos to Mr. Derin for fixing a widely-used browser when the company that publishes it seems to have no interest in doing so.
- by moonravensky779, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you to the Developer Baris Derin for so quickly updating all of his great extensions including Youtube Flash player which is one of my main extensions. I had an update automatically force me to version 44 of Firefox yesterday and all my extensions stopped working that I love - Facebook Toolbar and others and have always been 5 star and worked great until Firefox made changes. I'm so appreciative of the fast response to getting new versions that work and give this 5 starts and many thanks for the fast and hard work to keep these extensions updated! This is a great YT player and works best for me better than any other one I have found for Firefox and simple to use with HTML player option.