Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2. Adding an option to silent desktop notifications.
3. Improving player configuration
4. Improving performance
5. Improving player detection
2. Fixes settings are not working until next restart
3. Fixes stopping YouTube auto playing feature is not working
4. Fixes stopping YouTube auto-playing next track is not working
5. Adds reset button to the settings
6. Adds new controls to the panel
2. Bug related to cinema mode is not working is fixed
3. Prevent player from auto-buffering function is improved
2. Middle and right clicking on the Toolbar button is now customzable (from options).
3. New option: Skip to the next track in playlist mode is added
4. New option: Toggle "more details" in YouTube pages is added.
2. Support for high resolution Retina display is added.