- by JW, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Only got this to pre-buffer videos (internet is currently very intermittent). It doesn't seem to do that any more. There are barely any useful features I can find with it, for my purposes. It changes the quality of non-full screen videos, so that going wide-screen and out means rebuffering everything. This can be changed by changing the quality, using the cog in Youtube, but this caused some temporary frustration.
- by BlueJay42, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Got this add-on solely because people said it could supposedly allow YouTube to buffer whole videos again. That feature apparently does not exist anymore. "Control autobuffer behavior" my foot.
- by dnecro, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5No more usefull. Many things from legacy version; including Main ability to remove ads, skipping advertisements and annoying texts from videos; is missing in new version. Uninstalled but I will check back time to time to see if missing stuff come back.
- by Firefox user 13655625, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I downloaded this to stop Youtube autoplay from switching itself back on every time I navigated back to Youtube. Quit FF, restarted. Didn't work. Uninstalling in 3, 2, 1...
- by trennor, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5NOt happy, at one time it would stop video autoplay, now is no longer the case in the version I downloaded and used with Firefox 57. This is the MAIN reason i downloaded a controller program, that and to suppress annotations; I don't care about the rest of the shit. Fix the autoplay blocker or stopper or whatever you call it and I'll happily use it again.
- by Firefox user 13466808, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5My name is Marc. This tool can't stop the autoplay-function of Youtube-Videos at the begining. This function is very important for me. At this moment (22.Nov.2017) all Flash Block - ADD-On's dosen't work with Firefox-Quantum 57.0 64bit under Windows 7 64bit. Please fix it.
- by karuke, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Not any of essential for me functions (stop auto play, stop auto play next video, hide annotations) DO NOT WORK AT ALL!
Less important for me function "Suggested playback quality" has a TOO FAT (obvious) BUG: when the Highest Resolution is chosen it plays the least of HDs (???).
I even have no wish to write to the support because basic functions don't work!
In comparison to the older (LEGACY) versions it's TRASH!
- by Brunostako, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5With this last update, it lost a ton of options, now is useless for me. The main option of buffering video even when it's not playing is what made me install this plug in, now it's gone. Uninstalling it.