- by CheeryP, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5I see there's now a Beta for the homepage/recommended pages. Just giving you feedback that it doesn't seem to work at all outside of the subs page. The "hide watch" buttons are there (sometimes) but it doesn't do anything.
It's also hit or miss if the plugin loads at all on my subs page :/
- by Firefox user 14356407, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5"Show watched videos" checkbox disappeared :C
UPD: thanks to mr. Developer for fast answer. You are right, ive missed this switch, was confused by "Mark all as watched" text nearby to switch, was thinking that was label for this button.
So now all ok, thank you for this plugin!
UPD2: Is it possible to enable hiding feature on not-subscriptions pages like /channel/CHANNEL_ID/videos pages?The newest version should have replaced the checkbox with a nice YT style toggle switch, is it missing for you?
If thats the case, please create a new bug issue and add some screenshots and desceiption of your problem here: https://github.com/OsaSoft/youtube-better-subscriptions/issues
- by Lunatic3k, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works well enough. Some things i wish were added - Disable Today/Yesterday/ets sections entirely, for just one uninterrupted list of unwatched videos; add limiter on how deep it goes if all videos are watched, because it basically goes into infinite loading if you "watched all".
- by Firefox user 15061882, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works fine and it does what it says on the tin.
What would make it even better is options, especially for removing the sections entirely, as right now there's just a lot of wasted space for me. Also an option to remove the button 'Mark all as watched' would be nice. I had to remove that with ublock in fear i'd hit it accidentally.Thanks for the review. An options menu is definitely in my ToDo, but hiding some buttons didnt really cross my mind, its a neat idea!
If you feel like it, please create an issue for this on github https://github.com/OsaSoft/youtube-better-subscriptions/issues so you can get updates on how this goes (and I dont forget about it)
- by Drake, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Nice addon, bro! Can you add an option to hide marked as "watch later" videos?
Tnx!Hey, thanks for the kind words. Please feel free to create an issue so I dont forget about it on Github https://github.com/OsaSoft/youtube-better-subscriptions/issues
- by Firefox user 14528670, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Sorry, but this extension either hides everything or nothing. When it is on, there are zero videos in my subscription feed. When it is disabled, all videos are visible. Yes, I ticked the hide watched box, no I didn't tick the mark all watched box.Hi, Im sorry to hear its not working for you! Can you please file an issue on Github with details such as your Firefox version, screenshots, etc? https://github.com/OsaSoft/youtube-better-subscriptions/issues
- by Firefox user 14615782, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Hummm that's exactly what i was looking for...but well...i think i did not understand how does it work! After installation..nothin showed up to hide or unhide videos on youtube...Anyone? (FF ver. used is the 65)
- by Firefox user 14416780, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Suggestions: Play button that plays unwatched videos in a playlist. Merge/duplicate functionality of "Replace youtube's home with subscriptions" addon.
- by Firefox user 14258782, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5makes youtube functionable again, after having so much videos in your subscription tab you can organize better what you want to watch with this addon so you don't have to miss anything.
- by addon_bob, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is one of the best firefox add ons! Its the only way to make the subscription page on youtube useful. Sometimes people you follow post too much crap and this just makes it go away, leaving only what you want to actually watch!!