- Rated 5 out of 5simple and useful.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works well, and is compatible with "Enhancer for YT"
- Rated 4 out of 5Would like to see the message removed, like in the Youtube Audio_only fork
- Rated 5 out of 5Muy bueno
- Rated 1 out of 5Does what it advertises. Unfornately i can not use the controls to fast foreward or rewind, change volume or anything else than just listening after the page loaded.
- Rated 5 out of 5It does what it's supposed to do. Perfect for listening to music, sounds of nature, asmr, audiobooks etc.
- Rated 5 out of 5Having the music videos play while I listen to YouTube Mixes can distract me from whatever else I am doing so this is a great way to fix that personal problem.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works as described. Perfect. Not sure why it needs to access all sites(embedded videos?).
- Rated 5 out of 5WINDOWS: great for listening but not watching.. great !
ANDROID not working at all .. #animesh_kundu can you make it work?
great add on
- Rated 5 out of 5super
- Rated 5 out of 5Perfect! Exactly what i was looking for!
- Rated 1 out of 5I changed my mind about downloading this add-on after it asked for permission to read the data of ALL the websites I visit. This sounds suspicious as this add-on is for use on YouTube.com only.
- Rated 5 out of 5I like it.
Save data and listen to audio only
- Rated 5 out of 5Very good idea, I always thought it was possible because of the channel separation between audio and video
- Rated 5 out of 5this actually works.
I tested it with a 6 min video on 360p. Sound only: 6.41 MB, with Video: 17.85 MB.
- Rated 5 out of 5I visit relatives who only have internet access through Hughes Direct TV. If I play YouTube videos, I eat up their data allowance. Normally, I'm not interested in the video content and just listen to audio while performing other tasks. This app is perfect for listening to lectures, music etc.