- by Firefox user 14117626, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Thank you to mikeloeven for the idea.
Use this link to get the old youtube format: https://www.reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/74j8r6/how_to_set_old_youtube_layout_permanently_in/
It should work after, make sure to reload.
- by Firefox user 10934158, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5The main problem with this addon appears to be the youtube material layout. I suspect the plugin does work but as the last update was 2016 it has clearly not been updated to work with you tubes new material design layout. a simple layout update by the author should resolve the issue and restore full functionality to the addon
- by Firefox user 13588292, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5No slider! No control. Non functional!!
Waste of time?
Perhaps some directions might be useful... just in case there was actually some point to this 'tool'.
- by RHS1313, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Plugin is amazing, however I have a plugin called "Enhancer for Youtube" that allows me to play videos in Cinema Mode, and when everything gets darked, the Audio Sync stays on top of the page and it doesn't get darker too.
- by Firefox user 12973075, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5As the title says it seems to work most of the time; the slider doesn't always appear when I press the "activate" button. When it does appear it seems to do what it is supposed to do. One thing it doesn't warn you about is that you no longer have volume control.
This is functionality that should really be built into the Windows sound manager since it has been known for years that Windows Bluetooth has lag problems.