- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 11306508, 14 days agoПростой до безобразия аддон. Основное отличие от других спид диалов, это сохранение диалов в закладках браузера в отдельной папке. Как следствие, не нужно создавать дополнительные учётки для аддона, чтобы синхронизировать настройки, т.к. всё происходит силами браузера.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Rusty Trombone, a month agoThis had real promise being fast and light and with the best image grabbing I've seen so far, but for some inexplicable reason it will only allow 24 dials to be visible (even if columns is set to unlimited), forcing me to scroll down which takes the speed out of speed dial. Might as well use bookmarks then.
- Rated 1 out of 5by AwesmeGamer, 2 months agoI can not add the web site in the speed dial. but the cancel button works :-(
Developer responseposted 2 months agothat's odd. please start with the help page here https://conceptualspace.github.io/yet-another-speed-dial and if you're still stuck feel free to email me (address on the page)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Desert Catmom, 2 months agoUsed this add-on as a replacement for FDV Speed-Dial as that add-on was using too much CPU time. I check the stuff that runs on FF regularly by using the about:performance comment and noticed that FDV was using way too much resource for what its supposed to do. I suspect this is why Mozilla banned it.
So far this add-on works great and has all the feature I like. Being able to customize just about everything it makes my favorite links very handy. A thank you to the developer of this. I am a retired Network Engineer and know how much time and energy can be spent on code. I will send a donation thru PP. Thanks..
- Rated 4 out of 5by Minstrel, 6 months agoFinally something with tabs! Like good ol' Speed Dial 2. The only thing I need now is being able to import my own CSS to make it look the way I want. Otherwise, perfection!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17258383, 6 months agoFeatures of this add-on is amazing! But what about sync\backup option???
Developer responseposted 6 months agothanks! speed dials are just bookmarks so you can sync and back them up with your browser. starting with version 2.1 YASD settings can also be imported and exported from the settings menu
- Rated 3 out of 5by Julien from Canada, 7 months agoIt's a good enough speed dialer, but I wish there would be more customization options. I'm no boomer, but for me, the folder tab's labels are too small for fast clicking. Also, this ad-don keeps putting itself as default new tab and homepage even when not chosen in the settings . This is really annoying. I like that it automatically add Icons for any website because it can be a painful process in other speeddialers
- Rated 5 out of 5by ilike2win, 8 months agoVery basic but practical speed dial. Wish you had the ability to control the size of the dials, dial spacing (or max columns) and also hide the "+" for adding new dials. Control over margins and align of dials to top (vs middle) would also be welcome additions.
EDIT: Thanks for your reply. I see the settings for max columns and hiding of the "+". The ability to scale the dials (either manually or preset) would also be cool ;-) Thanks again for your responsiveness!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Alexander Olenich, 8 months agoThat's a really good add-on with a clear interface. However I'd like to be able to scale my dials, please. They are too large for me. I'd also prefer to align the dials in last row left instead center. Another question is dial images syncing. I have custom logos there and it's a quite annoying to update all the stuff manually on three computers. Otherwise I'm totally happy with neat look of this add-on.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12618564, 9 months agoVery good speed dial but there are things that are missing for me.
1. No option to resize dials, change number of columns or change dials alignment(Right know they are in center but i would like them to be more on top)
2. When using images with transparent background then there no dial borders.
3. No option to launch a new tab in background
Thank You!! for ur effort making this addon.
Developer responseposted 9 months agoThanks for the feedback! To answer your questions:
1. You can change the number of columns in settings under "Max Columns"
2. This was by design, which is meant to be minimalist
3. You can open dials in background tabs by middle-clicking them
You can also follow YASD development on its github page: https://github.com/conceptualspace/yet-another-speed-dial