To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fix (on 3.1b2): Problem on some input devices having horizontal scroll function causes vertical scroll. (Thanks to axis property support on 3.1b2.)
- Locale it-IT updated
- Behavior is more like builtin one when we have recursively-structed scrollable panes.
- Fix: Page up/down is now not affected by acceleration scale property
- Feature: Keyboard available on scrollable DIV pane
- Fix: Regression created on 2.0.12
- Feature added: Smooth PageUp/Down scrolling
- Locale added: nl-NL
- locale added : it-IT
- Testing Pageup/down smoothing. set extensions.yass.usepagejump to true if you want to try
- Locale pt-BR added
- Fixed wheel event conflict mainly with Image Zoom
- Fixed overlay composition conflict with CuteMenus - Crystal SVG
- While scrolling, since this version, we lock the scrolling target pane. This makes possible to prevent focusing and jump over large scrollable area in a page.
- Fixed problem while wheel with modifier key (on firefox3)
- Locale added : fr-FR tr-TR zh-TW pl-PL
- Statusbar stuff is shrinked into one small indicator. taking less space.
- Indicator glows when the extension is in action.
- Fix for clickless smooth wheel mouse.
- Options for changing design is on separated properties pane
- Menu item for disabling extension effect on the fly
- Status bar popup menu is now standerd menu with standerd menuitem