Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
e10s compatibility marked on install.rdf
- Improve detecting a page is able to bounce-ify (passing display:flex)
- Fix bouncing never stops in some situation
- Preference observation added and now toolbar button shows status properly
- Migrate key event handlers from chrome to frame script
- Drop all unused status bar stuff
- Improved upper bouncy edge emulation. (new algorithm finds more proper elements should be animated applied)
- More stable speed computation
- Proper toolbarbutton implementation
(The issue is since FF17, Fix uses newly added "wheel" event and avoids use of wrong emulation of "MozMousePixelScroll" event)
- Added tip of code for Acceleration damper
(Better behavior in long and quick move with mouse wheel)
3.1.2: More robust wheel tick size auto detection
- Added wheel tick size auto detect function
- Localization of de, nl and zh-CN updated.
- Greek translation update
- Fix problem attempt to scroll div having a height but hidden by "overflow-y:hidden"
- Toolbar Button
- Clean up code
- FIX Mainly on GMail, Scroll target moves to top-most document which is not scrollable actually
- Added locale sv-SE
- Now it's ready for Firefox4
- Fixed Small fix for probrem of bouncy edge placement in specific design of a web page
- Locale nl and ru updated
- Remove deprectated interfaces for keeping compatibily for upcoming 3.7