To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
(The issue is since FF17, Fix uses newly added "wheel" event and avoids use of wrong emulation of "MozMousePixelScroll" event)
- Added tip of code for Acceleration damper
(Better behavior in long and quick move with mouse wheel)
3.1.2: More robust wheel tick size auto detection
- Added wheel tick size auto detect function
- Localization of de, nl and zh-CN updated.
- Greek translation update
- Fix problem attempt to scroll div having a height but hidden by "overflow-y:hidden"
- Toolbar Button
- Clean up code
- FIX Mainly on GMail, Scroll target moves to top-most document which is not scrollable actually
- Added locale sv-SE
- Now it's ready for Firefox4
- Fixed Small fix for probrem of bouncy edge placement in specific design of a web page
- Locale nl and ru updated
- Remove deprectated interfaces for keeping compatibily for upcoming 3.7
- Added per-pixel resolution device support (e.g. MacBook trackpads)
- Small fix for offset calculation for bouncy edge
- Fixed: Editable scroll target never use bouncy edge ( fixes glitch on TinyMCE )
- Locale update de-DE and ru-RU
- Compatibility fix of computing upper bouncy edge offset
- Tweaked: Bouncy edge limit ratio changed to 0.2 of height of a pane
- Tweaked: msecs per frame are capped to avoid big jump in a frame
- Fixed: Wheel disability on printpreview
- Fixed: Smoothing not worked on pages loaded in sidebar
- Smoothing chart is now drawn with canvas
- Fixed: contenteditable attribute support (ex. textbox in facebook)
- New: New smoothing algorithm especially manageable on forpart of scrolling animation
- New: Plotted animation curve on the properties window
- New: Option to Smoothing Home/End key
- New: Redesigned properties window / you can revert all settings with cancel button
- Fixed: Glitch on select element having scrollable popup pane
- Minor bug fixes
- Fix regression disabling mouse wheel scroll on print preview
- No longer scrolling interrupted when the size of the scrolling pane is dynamically changed by auto pagerlizer or something ajax.
- general and namespace optimization