Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
1. Removed all the synchronous XMLHttpRequests
2. Fixed - Do not change the update URL after installation.
3. Removed code related to injection of remote scripts into web pages.
4. All the global variables are declared and start with yahoo/YAHOO.
5. Fixed - Use JSON.stringify in place of manually generating JSON.
6. Now the search home page and search engine offers are unchecked by default.
7. Fixed Memory leak (toolbar causing zombie compartments). https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=731801
• Single Mail Instance
• Search suggest enhancements (bookmarks search, UI enhancements and Improved performance)
• Mail Alert
• Favicon support for bookmarks and search suggest
- Returns limited functionality for users with Yahoo! ids from countries unsupported by Toolbar for Firefox.
- Improved performance & security
- Firefox 3.0 support